Wednesday, November 20, 2013

These Pants are made for Playing 2.0


If you are a fairly regular reader of this little blog, these pants might seem familiar to you, remember these from last year? The fabrics are the same, I only changed the colour of the ribbing to wine-coloured instead of pink. The pattern is my favourite pants pattern of the moment (this here, by klimperklein).


I added a pink lining inside for the colder days - that doesn't look as elegant as the reversible pants last year, this time I just used a zig-zag stitch to finish the raw edges. But who cares?


Definitely not this little girl.


The pants are still a bit too long and to wide (German kids size 92)...


... but perfect for playing in them.


And growing in them...


...while playing.


But to be honest with you,
if I could bottle her right now,
at almost two...


I would.

No comments: