Friday, June 1, 2012

Love, Dance, Enjoy



A different kind of breakfast this morning for me -



Clara and her Papa baked some vegan chocolate cake, all in a very secretive manner last night. Not because it is International Children's Day, but, you know, my day. (So much for the sweet tooth, Carolina surprised me with her own sweet little present - her first tooth!)

Clara made a little book with drawings and stickers for me.



It will take some days to get used to this new number of my life in a written way, although I feel very happy, grateful and blessed for where I am at this point of the journey.



The daughter Clara is, she knows her Mama's secret dream: sitting in a rocking chair, with a wool basket by her side, knitting. With earrings.



Just in time the new border for our living room arrived.



The mottoes for our coming birthday party?



I hope every day of the next year I will live at least some these verbs.

1 comment:

Anja said...

Etwas spät, aber sehr herzliche Glückwünsche zum Geburtstag.
Du hattest bestimmt einen schönen Tag im Kreise Deiner Liebsten.

Nur alle paar Tage schaue ich mich nur noch kurz auf dem Computer um und habe das Gefühl, bereits den Anschluß verloren zu haben.

Danke für Deine Einladung, aber ich fürchte, dass ich es nicht schaffen kann, denn ich habe selber nächstes Wochenende Gäste im Haus.

Liebe Grüße von Anja