Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Round-Abouts



I am sensing a theme in my decoration. Nearly everything that finds its way into our new house is round. A circle. And/or a flower.



Recently thrifted small bowls and a plate. The church charity shop again. For free.



an ancient Greek style salt shaker (birthday/housewarming gift by Johanna)



a vase



living room table cover (blogged here)



doilies on the wall



wallpaper for the bedroom



bedrooms




(boobie pillow is Hubby's last year's birthday gift)



Yoga yantras



Does anyone know the name of this plant?



tile stickers for the WC



My midwife had not seen our kitchen (and didn't know about me coming full circle) before she gave us this breakfast board.





Seems like I live pretty much on the feminine side of decoration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo lovely!!!

Verstrickt und zugenäht said...

Very lovely! The name of the plant is Echeveria.