Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tulip II / Lotus

Right after finishing my Tulip cardigan another tiny tulip fell into my lap, internet-wise speaking. This blog post by the yarn harlot started me off.



The pattern is : "Tulips, A Colorful Cardigan for Baby" by Lindsay Pekny. Instead of using eight different colours I went for a two coloured pink cardigan and the yarn comes from my stash: Rico Baby - Classic Dk.
The pattern comes in five sizes from 6 months to 6 years. As I used smaller needles than indicated, the cardi should fit a 3-6 month's old.
Ravelry notes here.

And it is a Lotus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ich bin grad auch in Babykleider-Stricklaune. Nicht dass ich Verwendung dafür hätte, aber es ist nett immer wieder was fertig zu bekommen...
Dein Jäckchen ist sehr niedlich, doch die achtfarbigen Modelle könnten mich schwach werden lassen. 8 Knäuel Wolle kaufen um ein Babyjäckchen zu stricken... da muss wohl die Vernunft siegen.
Gruß Stefanie
P.S: Hoffe du bist morgen wieder im Florian?