Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Yoga Time Out


My wish and my main birthday present was a day at the German Kundalini Yoga Festival. A full day just for myself, Kundalini Yoga and yoga community. I am so lucky that the festival happens just outside of Oldenburg, a mere 12 kilometers away. So on Saturday morning, at about 7.30 am I hopped on my bike and set out for a beautiful day.


a beautiful ride along the canal



I was in a great mood.



But I underestimated the power of nature
and soon my hayfever got the best of me.


I slowly recovered at the festival site.



an old converted farm



Then I could really enjoy the yoga, lectures, sunshine, company and food.


And I also had some time to knit,
very appropriately-coloured.


Just a perfect yoga day.


I came back home replenished.

No comments: