Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Studio



It's been nearly four months now since we moved into our new home, and I still haven't shown you a view of my studio. Glimpses here and there, but not a proper view. I took a while to get sorted there, step by step and I never considered it finished enough to show it to you. But of what use is "perfect"? All the while, projects have been started and finished there and the studio has started to have its own rhythm. As the creative heart of the house. My creative heart and soul.



It is divided into two parts - the left is for crafting...



(it has a pink wall, of course)



...and the right side is for yoga.



(even though the crafting side spreads out more and more...)



I knew from the start that I wanted this to be my studio, with its lovely and relaxing view onto patio and garden (even though I can count the times I had/took the time to enjoy it yet).

Inviting it is.



Shine on.

No comments: