Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Randomly with Baby, Doll, Flower and Lipstick



The colour of the Mollie Makes Crochet Flower was explicitly stated as "lipstick pink". And as I have only a darker red lipstick, I thought it would be fun getting another.



There you go. And I was very pleased when I found out the name of this lipstick colour - Blushing Bali, good marketing, guys!

As of late, that is as of last week, I was convinced that also mothers should put some effort in looking good and dressing well. Those two blogs by James and Katie helped me to come to this conclusion.



Is this still a knitting blog? Probably not at the moment... but life evolves. Those knitting posts will be back, I know. The time spent exclusively with a baby is just too precious and short.



So better enjoy it with chubby cheeks.

2 comments:

baby gift ideas said...

So cute,baby doll is looking adorable,babies surely love these type of creations s these must be non allergic and harmless.

Anja said...

Das letzte Foto ist ja zum Herzerweichen (seufz)! Soo schön.

Liebe Grüße von Anja