Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Goodbye Blog

What a year 2014 was!


 When I filled out this workbook on 31 December  2013
I couldn't imagine that I was in for some serious magic in 2014.
(you can find the workbook for 2015 here).

Not that my life has changed so much on the outside:
same Hubby, same children
(Carolina liked to nap and I liked to photograph her)
(so thankful that everybody was healthy and happy this year),
same house
(got massively decluttered),
same vegan life
(even though Hubby learned to cook),
same yoga job.
Great travels.

But then,
there was my word for 2014.

*create*

I sewed and knitted only a tiny bit this year.
Mostly I painted.
An avalanche.
One little day at a time,
sometimes only a couple of minutes a day.

And now,
at the end of the year,
I have a portfolio to show on my new website:


I painted, got addicted to art e-courses
and also learned some Photoshop and Illustrator skills.

I will have an art exhibition 
at a place where I teach yoga in January.

Some of my paintings will be published
in Alena Hennessy's new book " A Year of Painting".

A word of the year is a very powerful tool.
A direction, a calling.

So I would like to say Goodbye
 to this miraculous year
and I have one more thing to announce:

This is my last post here,
this blog also gets decluttered.

From tomorrow,
1.1.15,
you can find musings from my pink studio over there:


Thanks for reading my blog over the last four years. 
I wish you a happy New Year
and really hope to see you again in 2015.
 

Love and Light, 
Cathrin

No comments: