Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sew Palma de Mallorca

Last year I only found one shop selling buttons in the Old Town of Palma de Mallorca, this time I found more - without even trying.


We were walking through the city on the way to a top-choice-guidebook-pastry shop Hubby wanted to find, and there they were - the yarn, fabric and haberdashery shops.


"Fantasies Centre", on Calle de Argenteria, where I saw the "Katia" knitting magazine for the first time and fell in love with this baby cardigan here. The magazine comes out in five languages - Spanish, English, French, Dutch and German.


Since 1839:


With timeless haberdashery:


Next "crafty street":

Carrer D'en Vilanova
A fabric store there:



One street, three craft shops:

Carrer Ample De La Merce




Now I know, I will never be lost craft-wise in Palma.
There are "mercerias".


And there are even more mercerias in town...

No comments: