Saturday, September 10, 2011
For the first time in my life I bought home magazines this week...
What I found out:
- shabby chic is the state of the living art now
- everybody in those magazines is some kind of designer or works in a creative space (often shown in their home stories)
- as such a creative person you basically live on little cakes, pies, meringues and rose petal cookies (recipes inside)
- pink is good
- everything is clean - or at least a creative and intended mess
- when you travel you know all the insider tips for vintage shops, flea markets, kind-of-etsy-stores, artsy places and cafés for those little cakes
That reminds me very much of this song (without the naked parts...)
So by and large I am in the target group.